Tuesday, December 15, 2015

This Time

I feel like now that I'm fifteen I'm at a pretty cool point. That time you look forward to as a child that includes freedom and expression and living it up- I think now would be a good time to do that. I always imagined a time where I would be free of restraints like adults, transportation, money, physical weakness, mental weakness, and loneliness. Even now where most of those things are heavier on me and my friend's backs then usual, we feel more free. This is also the time that I think I will look back on when I'm old. I am sure I will look back at all of my life then, but who doesn't love high school for how horrible and memorable it is?
That's why I think I have to spend these years well. Yes, it is so so easy to just sleep through it and not do much- not go the extra mile. The thing is that I'm glad I've sort of realized how important my current time is to my future self and the satisfaction of my past self. Becoming the person I've always wanted to be is an attainable goal right now. It can be my distraction through this. This blog is part of it, and there are so many things for me to do.
I hope you remember your future self, readers.
 :
picture from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment