Saturday, December 19, 2015

December 19

I'm really sorry I missed yesterday's post guys! I was busy with people and homework and what not- I have forsaken you and I apologize.
My week has been pretty good. My friends Ryan and Hannah both had their birthdays Wednesday and Friday so I got them ramen, a necklace, some fruit snacks, and a bag of gold fish. I'm a good friend.
 Avery decided that she looked nice today and wanted a picture so she could flaunt her legs in. Our family calls her Lady Legasus now because 24/7 she is stretching and kicking and spinning her legs all over the universe. She was born with her foot behind her head so now she is creepily flexible and tall. To put it simply she really likes her own legs
I hope you all appreciate the weird friends in your life, readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment