Friday, December 4, 2015

Color love: Gold

the perfect inspiration to bring lunch to work.: Gold macaroons.: gold: gold heels!!: gold oreos: Fill clear balloons with glitter before you blow them up - cheap and beautiful! http://everclevermom.com/2013/05/party-decor-glitter-balloons/: golden lemons.: gold bike: Balenciaga at Paris Fashion Week Spring 2007:
I was totally unaware that today was Friday. I was completely convinced that it was Tuesday- a horrible feeling most of the day but as I was griping about school tomorrow, I realized there wasn't! And the choirs sang! And the sun was bright! I skipped home (not really I got a ride. I'm in no shape to skip)
Funny story- so in my drama class we were doing improv and we did this game where your team comes up with a simple skit- beginning, middle, end. Then after we perform it the teacher adds a twist to it and you redo it. In the beginning my group was playing a group of colleagues in an office when a guy in the back shoots a rubber band at me. I accuse the girl sitting by me asking her "What the heck? I'm trying to work- that was rude" she denies it an after it happens several more times by the guy in the back the boss yells at us and takes the rubber band away. That was the plan at least. First the guy playing the instigator missed shooting the rubber band at me. It landed a couple feet in front of me. When I went to go get it I guess I pushed the chair back a couple feet because when I tried to sit down, there was no chair there! I fell flat on my behind and maybe gasped really loudly. The teacher gets pretty bugged when we break character so I tried to work it in by saying "Now you're pulling my chair out from under me? Immature!" to the accused. Improv is the joy of life.
Have a good weekend readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment