Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December 23

Sorry I had to take this picture with a timer so it's pretty blurry. I got that bag in the picture at the local retail shop for only a dollar! It's actually really nice but I don't wear enough that goes with it. Jeans and a button-up go with everything though. It's one of  my favorite combinations.
Today was cookie making day for my family.  This can be a pretty stressful time- I can't cook, I am clumsy, and really forgetful- but we always manage to do it. I'm glad we do- and not just because I get to consume large amounts of sugar, but because it's great for last minute gifts (I bet you thought I was going to say something about how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel, but nah) Like I said, I'm really forgetful so push off the task of giving my friends gifts. I just put together a plate of goodies and suddenly it's okay! I know, I sound terrible.
I hope you all have a great Holiday break, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment