Tuesday, December 27, 2016

It's been a while, my friends.


Sorry I haven't written in a really long time. I suck. I have also had other things to do. Believe it or not, but I've been developing a social life for myself. It's kind of weird.

I turned 16. Apparently, when you are 16, the only thing adults want to talk to you about is dating, cause that's all we're good for at this point. Hm. I got a camera.

I want to start working on my photography a bit more seriously. I will try and do more shoots, and I'll post them here. The school blocked my blog though, so I haven't been able to do posts at school.

The light in this shoot came from the weird orange sphere light pictured in the top pictures. I was carrying it around and balancing it on my arm/head so I could get the light source right.

This was mainly a test-shoot for my new camera. This picture was me figuring out the flash.

I will try to keep up, guys. Forgive me. I still love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment