Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 like a truck to the abdomen

Hey, guys- happy new year!
New Years is weird; it feels so hopeful, frightened, melancholy, blah, blah, blah. I think it's the weirdest holiday- it has so much tied up in it. We're celebrating release, and the new; we're celebrating out of optimism, because we have to, or fear? Or just celebrating because celebrating because celebration is celebration?
It's been a year. I've been in and out on the blog. I have so so many people; people in general, who I love and don't and who I just like to observe. I have a permit, I have things I now have, and lack things I had last year.
anyway. Here is to a new year, guys. Here are some nye vibes
     (Carly Rae Jepson's 'your type' video)
I love Tavi Gevinson so so much.: CHLOE WISE - tinsel!! <3: Material Girl mag:       (Tavi Gevinson, Rookie Mag, Material Girl mag/unknown)
 India Salvor Menuez for StyleLikeU: QUEENPALMS: (both unknown)Celebrating the best in fashion, music, art, and design.: Pinterest: ✦ Gynyellow ✦:
(Petra Collins, unknown)
Slayn Soft: mild child:
(Rookie mag, unknown, Franck Bohbot, unknown))
 Gramercy CafĂ©, New York, NY, 2015 Ph. Franck Bohbot: aesthetic, grunge, neon lights, pale, pastel, pink, tumblr:

No comments:

Post a Comment