Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Day 1

I've decided to take a mini-photography challenge that will last until January 17. I'm going to take a photo every day based on prompts from a list I found somewhere on Pinterest. This will not only keep me taking pictures, but it will hopefully keep me blogging. Even though I haven't been on in a while (a while that could have been me just 'letting go') I'm not really ready to not do this anymore. If I'm not going to do this anymore, I'll give you a notice.
Today's prompt was 'self portrait'. My alarm to remind me to take the picture went off at 9, so I rolled out of bed, grabbed my camera, and took a picture.
I've been working on the comic more! I've got 8.5 out of about 110 done!
Oh my gosh. ugh.
I wasn't working on that for a while too, but then I was looking at my old journal with the first character sketches and stuff and just thought "THESE ARE MY BABIES I CANNOT JUST ABANDON THEM." But I'm also an incredibly slow worker when it comes to painting, so it's not going very quickly. ugh.
I'm going to a Harry Potter marathon tonight; aka YEAH BOI. To be honest, I loved Harry Potter and everything, but Harry bugged the heck out of me. Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Luna, Neville, etc.- they're what made the books for me. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, though. Whoo, boy. That was an emotional ride for me; I'm a pretty emotional movie watcher, and that was. intense. I am 100% in love with the whole thing. I might be posting some fanart for it eventually.
It's a marathon with other people though. I have definitely gotten better in group situations. I haven't had to flat out leave an event for my anxiety since late September. I've had a bit of a realization that has made it easier to stay. I actually do like people. It's definitely 'trendy' to not like people, and I understand people who don't like people. But I do; my friends are my energy source, I need people. I keep this in mind when I go, and it's more enjoyable. I generally have the early physicals symptoms of an attack; mild shivering, heart beating really quickly, light-headedness; but it's the happy kind. My mind is okay; I'm happy to be there. I just think about that, and it's cool again.
Seeya' tomorrow, guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment